Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Ascendz HR Solutions is a reliable name that you can trust upon for getting career hiking job opportunities. We work as a single window for both jobseekers and companies looking for new employees. Based in Chennai (Tamilnadu, India), we work as a bridge between companies having job openings and job seekers looking for opportunities. Our firm has a crew of talented members that are dedicated to their work and find the best candidates for the company that matches up to their standard.
Our Recruitment Strategy & The Process: Ascendz HR Solutions follows a carefully planned selection process, which begins with the understanding of the clients' needs and goes all the way to follow-ups with both clients and candidates post recruitment.
1. Understanding the client with regard to existing business activities, organization structure, culture, and future growth plans.
2. Mapping position specific competencies including job title, principal accountabilities, Key Result Areas (KRAs), authority, external/internal contacts, reporting and supervisory relationships, working conditions/environment, job specifications, approximate compensation, location and other relevant details.
3. Search Target Plan: Keeping in mind the orientation, Ascendz will establish a search strategy to effectively target desired candidates:
a. Industry / Company: We will develop a target list of appropriate industries, and/or companies from which to recruit, and identify appropriate levels within those companies that we should target.
b. People Mapping: Once you agree with the target industry/ company list, we will utilise our sources and networks, along with our database, to develop an initial candidate list. Additionally, we will use the target company list to determine other relevant candidates in the vertical and horizontal grid of these companies. c. If it is appropriate, we may also advertise in select leading print media to widen our search pool. This would be done in parallel with the search process.
4.The First Shortlist: Based on the people mapping, Ascendz will draw up an initial list of target candidates. This will include prospective candidates and sources from prior related searches, our databases, and the targeted research and people mapping effort. In addition, we would also screen any candidates that come directly to your attention as part of this process. The most promising of these candidates will be presented to you, as a comprehensive target list of people we intend to approach.
5. Evaluation: Once we have determined a mutual interest in pursuing specific candidates, we will contact them, apprise them briefly of the opportunity and elicit their interest in the position. We will then evaluate them with the aim of determining a profile match with the job and understand the suitability and interest of the candidates. Based on the feedback, the consultants will engage suitable candidates in an exhaustive discussion to explain both the company and the assignment to them.
6. Interview: For the most appropriate candidates, we will prepare a detailed résumé and evaluation summary, to facilitate the interview process. Ascendz will arrange interviews between the short listed candidates with your representatives. On receiving feedback, from the candidates and yourself on the meetings, we will work with you to draw up the final shortlist. Regular contact and feedback is essential to sustain momentum towards completing the search in a timely manner.
7. Reference Check: Ascendz will conduct detailed references on the final candidate(s) you wish to hire, before the offer is formally extended, should you so require.
8. Negotiations: Ascendz will elicit the final candidate's compensation requirements and if you wish, assist you in completing the hiring arrangements. However, your firm will make the final hiring decision.
Ascendz HR Solutions
G 49, 9th Street,, Anna Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu - 600102, India
Mobile : +91-9884660609
Call Us : 08047017782
E-mail : email@example.com