Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
- Manage the warehousing and storage of all materials.
- Supervise the delivery of materials and supplies to all district facilities upon schedule and /or request. Make emergency deliveries if needed.
- Insure accuracy of completed request form.
- Plan & direct the inventory and stock control programs for Materials.
- Maintain the inventory of supplies coordinate the replacement and ordering of such.
- Complete low stock report forms.
- Work closely with the production to recommend quantities of supplies for purchase, and exercise budgetary control over warehouse operations.
- Develop procedures and recommend estimates for an orderly replacement of exiting materials as it expires or deteriorates.
- Keeping a stock control system up-to-date and planning future capacity requirements.
- Producing regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Motivate, organize and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure set productivity targets are met.
- Supervise processing of all receiving reports on all shipments received through the warehouse.
- Supervise the cleaning of the warehouse including waste disposal of packaging materials. Develop cleaning schedule.
- Perform other duties assigned by Manager
- Graduate of any relevant course
- 3-5 years experience of Warehouse Management.
- Strong Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and writing in English communication.
- Ability to manage an inventory system.
- Ability to comprehend procedures.
- Ability to provide leadership.
|Experience||1 - 3 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac To 2 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Cargo / Freight / Transportation / Packaging / Shipping / Logistic|
|Key Skills||Warehouse Assistant Warehouse Management material Management|
|Contact Person||Mr. Pragyananda Parida|
|Address||G 49, 9th Street, Anna Nagar East|