We’re urgently hiring for Quality Engineers to for an Indian MNC at Chennai. Candidates with hands on experience in Micrometer, Air Gauge, Vernier Caliper and Bore Dial Gauge and Quality Control welcome.
· Set detailed guidelines on what needs to be checked and what the quality standards are
· Update our Quality Management System (QMS) with incidents, fixes and improvements
· Audit our systems based on ISO 9001:2015 requirements
· Determine quality metrics for all manufacturing procedures
· Monitor the entire production cycle and perform regular tests to identify potential malfunctions as early as possible
· Inspect product materials and electrical systems for defects and durability
· Identify the root of technical issues and recommend fixes
· Prepare reports on malfunctions and corrective actions (e.g. number of defective raw materials per order)
· Review current blueprints and quality documentation
· Set and track quality assurance goals (e.g. reduce average turnaround time for quality checks by 20%)
· Coordinate with external quality assurance auditors and technicians to ensure legal compliance
· Work with internal teams to increase customer satisfaction by improving the quality of the products
· Previous work experience as a Quality Engineer or similar role
· Hands-on experience with Quality Management Systems (QMS) and testing methodologies
· In-depth understanding of technical documentation
· Familiarity with statistical analysis
· Great attention to detail and problem-solving abilities
· Team spirit
· Good analytical skills
· BSc in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or relevant field
· Additional certification in Quality Assurance is a plus
|2 - 5 Years
|2 Lac 50 Thousand To 4 Lac P.A.
|Manufacturing / Production / Quality
|Quality Control Quality Control Engineer Quality Management
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.