• Head of the Internal Audit Department and manage a team of Auditors
• Perform and control the audit cycle including risk management and control management
• Part of Purchase Committee for effective decision making.
• Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and do Corrective follow up with departments.
• Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings. Operational Audit process.
• Statutory Compliance
• To assist in checking contract compliance and timely billing to customers
• To assist the overall business growth of the company and proactive in assisting quick decision making
Age 50 - 55 years and Tamil language must. 20 years post qualiication experience in internal audit preferably in CFS.
|Experience||22 - 28 Years|
|Salary||18 Lac To 25 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Accounting / Auditing / Taxation|
|Key Skills||accounting Chartered Accountant|
|Contact Person||Mr. Pragyananda Parida|
|Address||G 49, 9th Street, Anna Nagar East|