Working closely within a data focussed team, this role is primarily responsible for designing, testing and executing data migration scripts to migrate data from legacy applications and databases into new enterprise applications.
Part of this function involves ensuring as part of the data migration that data quality, integrity and completeness is maintained or improved and that duplicate entities are identified and removed.
• Freshers are welcome to apply. Knowledge or Experience in ETL, Automation Scripts or any programming skills is a plus.
• Exposure to writing MS SQL queries is a plus.
• Knowledge in MS-Excel using Macros, PivotTable, Vlookup functions is a plus.
• Communication – Effective written and verbal communication skills suited for communicating with supervisors and peers
• Should be willing to learn, work hard and be dedicated
• Write automation scripting to extract and import data
• Extract data from legacy enterprise systems.
• Run and test extracted data according to the technical specifications.
• Resolve technical issues with conversion.
• Execute database queries as required.
• Provide support and communication via email, phone, and in person.
• Other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
• Working with the data conversion team and ensure that all on going data transformation, de-duplication, extraction and load functions once ready for production Ensure deployment are documented in detail. that any service•are disruptions reported immediately and summarised weekly to the corresponding team lead.
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac To 3 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||ETL Developer Data warehouse ETL Development|
|Contact Person||Mr. Pragyananda Parida|
|Address||G 49, 9th Street, Anna Nagar East|