- To devise and implement aggressive service marketing strategies and innovative campaigns for ensuring high level of customer satisfaction and business growth.
- To maximise cost efficiency and productivity and to liaise with Principals on technical matters and warranty.
- To effectively plan manpower, training and development programmes in line with the changing technology.
- Planned upgradation / expansion of service infrastructure / resources will be an important area of responsibility.
- A self motivated individual who can lead and motivate a large team of service professionals & run Service as an independent profit centre would be the preferred choice. .
Qualification: Degree in Automobile / Mechanical Engineering preferably with additional management qualification from reputed institute.
- 25 years of experience in after sales service of which at least 5 years should be in a top management position with profit centre responsibility of a reputed automobile manufacturer / dealership.
- Sound knowledge of the latest technologies, adequate hands-on experience, excellent man-management skills and strong commercial acumen are essential pre-requisites.
- Proven experience of managing a very large service operation with multiple locations and a big team of Technicians, Supervisors and Managers is a must.
25 - 30 Years
40 Lac To 1 Crore P.A.
Manufacturing / Production / Quality
business development management Business Development