Your Enquiry has been sent successfully.
› Solutions Architect (Microsoft Azure)
10 - 15 Years
Job Description :
- Technical Implementation of Microsoft 365 Solutions, Comprising of Em&s, Office 365 and Windows 10 Components.
- Experience Migrating Medium and Large Enterprise Clients to Office 365
- Experience in It Infrastructure On Dns, Hhcp, Ad, Windows Server.
- Experienced Designing and Implementing Solutions Using the Following
- Office 365 Planning and Migration Including Exchange, Sharepoint, Skype, Teams, Yammer, One Drive
- Ms Enterprise Mobility Suite Design, Support, Implementation; 3rd Party Mdm Experience
- Azure Design, Development, Networking, Integration
- Understanding of Paas, Iaas, Saas On Azure, Aws, Google
- Active Directory Engineering, Support, Migration
- Windows 10 Image Design, Deployment Including Sccm.
- Experience and Understanding of Cloud Security Policies, Infrastructure Deployments in Enterprise-wide Environments Required
- You Will Join a Project Delivery Team and Focus On Adding Hands-on Technical Expertise, Ensuring Outcomes Meet the Highest Technical Standards
- You Will Be Responsible for Defining Tasks, Scope and Effort and Draft the Solution Document to Sales Team for Proposal Stitching.
- Must have Excellent Oral and Written Communication, Presenting, Meeting Facilitation, Negotiation, Decision Making, and Problem-solving Skills.
- Azure Certification - Preferable.