General Manager - Internal Audit (Chartered Accountant)
Home›Job Corner› General Manager - Internal Audit (Chartered Accountant)
22 - 28 Years
• Head of the Internal Audit Department and manage a team of Auditors
• Perform and control the audit cycle including risk management and control management
• Part of Purchase Committee for effective decision making.
• Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and do Corrective follow up with departments.
• Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings. Operational Audit process.
• Statutory Compliance
• To assist in checking contract compliance and timely billing to customers
• To assist the overall business growth of the company and proactive in assisting quick decision making
Age 50 - 55 years and Tamil language must. 20 years post qualiication experience in internal audit preferably in CFS.