Skills and Qualifications
• Technical – In depth expertise in SQL Scripts, Queries, DDL,DML commands ,store procedures Knowledge in MS-Excel using Macros, Pivot Table, VLOOKUP functions is a plus.
• Team handling experience required
• Exposure to Health Care domain will be an added advantage
• Ability to technically lead the team in all aspects
• Effective communication skills
• Compensation will be commensurate with experience
• Experience in the use of data models.
• Provide the team with a vision of the project objectives
• Responsible for finalizing and documenting requirements from customer
• Implementing high-level requirements and to produce robust solutions, within predefined timelines, and scope limitations
• Spearhead and Co-ordinate development activity required for the Project (Automation scripts, Tool development, etc)
• Ensure Quality with on time delivery of agreed deliverable
• Should be willing to work with overlap time of few hours with US customers in any US time zone
We are looking for a qualified Team Lead, with minimum 3+ years experience , to manage the team and provide effective guidance. You will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis.
|Experience||3 - 6 Years|
|Salary||4 Lac To 5 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - QA / Testing / Documentation|
|Key Skills||Software Developer Software Engineer SQL Server Oracle DBA Java .net asp.net|
|Contact Person||Mr. Pragyananda Parida|
|Address||G 49, 9th Street, Anna Nagar East|