We are looking for a well-organized, resourceful Professor to join our Commerce faculty. The Professor's responsibilities include, but are not limited to, teaching a requisite number of Commerce graduate classes, assisting with the development of course material, supervising postgraduate students, regularly publishing journal articles, serving on committees, attending conferences, writing proposals for grants, delivering presentations, and handling other administrative duties.
To be successful as a Professor, you should be able to balance teaching and research responsibilities. Outstanding Professors are able to conduct independent research, accurately allocate resources, and provide subject-related and management advice to the faculty.
• Developing curricula and delivering course material.
• Conducting research, fieldwork, and investigations, and writing up reports.
• Publishing research, attending conferences, delivering presentations, and networking with others in the field.
• Traveling to other universities or academic settings to participate in learning opportunities and gain experience.
• Participating in committee, departmental, and faculty meetings.
• Providing training and mentoring to teaching assistants and junior lecturers.
• Reviewing methods and teaching materials and making recommendations for improvement.
• Assisting with student recruitment, interviews, and academic counseling sessions.
• Contributing to the creation of an environment that promotes growth, equality, and freedom of speech.
• A Post Graduate in Commerce with NET (National Eligibility Test) or SNET or Ph.D. in the relevant field.
• 0-3 years of experience teaching in an academic setting.
• Strong teaching and mentoring skills.
• Excellent presentation, and written and verbal communication skills.
• A sound understanding of and passion for subject matter.
• Willingness to work long hours, and travel frequently.
• A growth mindset and e
|Experience||0 - 3 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac 50 Thousand To 4 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Education / Teaching / Training / Counselling / Academic|
|Qualification||M.Com, Ph.D/Doctorate, MPHIL|
|Key Skills||Teaching Faculty Professor Lecturer Teaching Professor|
|Contact Person||Pragyananda Parida|
|Address||G 49, 9th Street, Anna Nagar East|